Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from this Website. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• 1.3. "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods or Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by SundayKart.
• 1.4. "we", "us", "our", and "SundayKart" are references to the Company.
• 1.5. "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time.
• 1.6. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website.
• 1.7. "Participating store" is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
• 1.8. "Delivery" is a reference to perishable goods and to any form of delivery service, which both are provided by our Participating stores and for both of which our Participating stores take full responsibility.
• 1.9. "Website" is a reference to our Website https://www.sundaykart.com or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
• 2.1. Any contract for the supply of Goods/Food Items/Service Delivery from this Website is between you and the Participating vendor store; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website any contact is between you and SundayKart. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit/debit card or third party wallet details that you provide are for your own credit/debit card or third party wallet and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
• 2.2. Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
• 2.3. As a general rule, all orders or bookings placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
• 2.4. Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
• 2.5. The prices reflected on the Platform are determined solely by the Merchant and are listed based on Merchant’s information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing order due to Merchant changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Merchant attributing to various factors beyond control.
• 2.6. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
• 2.7. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating store/service. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Participating store/service will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
• 2.8. However, upon your successful completion of booking an order or service, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
• 2.9. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order as informed by the Merchant. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that SundayKart reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
• 2.10. If the Food Delivery and/or Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
i. As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, SundayKart shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 50 up to the order value, with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our participant store or service and delivery partners. SundayKart shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by SundayKart for the reasons specified under clause 1(iii) of this cancellation and refunds policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to SundayKart or its participating store and delivery partners, SundayKart shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
ii. However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
iii. We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
a. failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
b. failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or c. unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
d. placing order by selecting wrong cities/areas/destinations,. etc.
i. You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform or mobile app and only in the event of any of the following circumstances: a. us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or b. You cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking. ii. Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding. iii. All refund amounts either shall be credited to your account within 4-5 business working days or for SundayKart wallet to 24 hours in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card / third party wallet.
• Eligibility: To become eligible for SundayKart’s Reward program, you must be a Subscribed User of the SundayKart Platform. A “Subscribed User or "You" or "Your” for the purpose of this clause means a user who has subscribed to SundayKart Platform by creating an account on the SundayKart Platform using his/her email or any other mode as made available on the SundayKart Platform. • Reward Points: You will earn reward points equivalent to 2% of the Order value for groceries, 4% for other store types (“Points”) for every Order made through the SundayKart Platform. • Reward Points can be converted in to reward money and reward money will be in their wallets • Reward money, may be utilized by you for availing discount up to 25% of reward money from wallet by ordering value more than 500rs (rounded down) less taxes, on any future Order on the SundayKart Platform at any participating Store/Service. • You can utilize the reward money only through your account and cannot pool reward points or reward money from different accounts • You cannot sell or transfer your reward points or reward money to anyone. • Your points will expire in 3 months from the date of credit automatically or by withdrawing from your account while placing the order. You will be notified before the points are exhausted • SundayKart reserves the right to withdraw Reward Program at any time and/or modify the terms and conditions for Reward Program, without any prior intimation to You. In case SundayKart withdraws Reward Program, the reward points or reward money accumulated in your account shall lapse and You will be unable to utilize it.
• Wallet Money: Any offer or cashback given by SundayKart will be credited in Cashback Wallet. Wallet money can be used at the time of placing order on SundayKart. User can get wallet amount through SundayKart Platform only. • Any Offers (cashback offers, Discounts etc) given by SundayKart will be transferred to their wallets to redeem while placing the order in SundayKart • Cashback wallet money, may be utilized by you while ordering in SundayKart Platform at any participating Store/Service. • You can utilize the Cashback wallet money only through your account and cannot pool wallet money from different accounts. • You cannot sell or transfer your wallet money to anyone. • Cashback Wallet is the instrument to park offers money in your SundayKart Account as a prepaid balance, and can be used only for order bookings with SundayKart. • There is no expiry date for this cashback wallet money. You can redeem any time, while placing order in SundayKart platform. • SundayKart reserves the right to withdraw cashback wallet money at any time and/or modify the terms and conditions for cashback wallet, without any prior intimation to you. In case SundayKart withdraws cashback wallet money, the cashback wallet money accumulated in your account shall lapse and you will be unable to utilize it. • Balance Amount in cashback wallet doesn't bear interest • The customer agrees that he will not raise any charge back request with his/ her card issuing bank or entity for those amounts which are transferred to cashback wallet after his/ her consent. Any such chargebacks from the card issuer or bank will be denied by SundayKart, and SundayKart reserves its rights to recover the money from the customer for any chargeback’s requested and made in contravention of this clause. • If the customer misuses the SundayKart account in any manner, SundayKart reserves the complete right to block/delete his/her account, at this time he/she cannot have right to take back request.
Copyrights © 2019 SundayKart. All rights reserved.