Terms & Conditions
Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Private Limited is the licensed owner of the brand SundayKart and the website SundayKart.com.
SundayKart reserves the right to stop this franchisee model at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes to franchisee model at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this web site. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
Do not post or transmit on this web site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, threatening or other objectionable material which could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, irresponsible for underage consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law.
The copyrights to all contents of this web site are proprietary to SundayKart or its third party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other web site, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this web site without SundayKart’s expressed written consent. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this web site is owned or licensed by SundayKart and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of SundayKart You may access this web site for your individual non commercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the content of this web site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Franchisee agrees to do business in terms of the agreement which has been made by both parties. Franchisee should follow SundayKart business standards.
You must be a registered member to make orders and access some features of the Website. You will provide us with personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address. You must ensure this information is accurate and current.
By using the Website and its associated functionality, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time.
- The Franchisee shall recruit staff, appoint other personnel for the Franchise with the consent of the Franchisor.
- The Franchisee understands and acknowledges that only the brand name and goodwill are provided by the Franchisor and it shall be the responsibility of the Franchisee to conduct the Franchise business in a proper and effective manner.
- The trademarks appearing on SundayKart website are trademarks of Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Pvt Ltd or its affiliates. The trademarks must not be used or modified in any way without the express written permission of Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Pvt Ltd or the relevant affiliate.
- The Intellectual Property rights over all material shared with the Franchisee shall belong to the Franchisor. The copyright and all other rights in the text of the Manual photographs all other documents supplied by the Franchisor and all secret or confidential information contained therein are the property of the Franchisor and the Franchisee undertakes not to copy the Manual photographs and other documents supplied by the Franchisor or to disclose any of its contents or concepts to any other party and not himself to make any direct or indirect use thereof otherwise in providing the Services. The Company holds for all the SundayKart rights. SundayKart franchisee doesn’t have any rights to take to court. If you sign this document, you are agreeing to this condition.. All material contained on SundayKart website is the property of Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Pvt Ltd and its affiliates and protected by copyright. Except as permitted by relevant copyright legislation or with the prior written approval of Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Pvt Ltd or its affiliates, the material may not be otherwise used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part.
- The Franchisee shall treat all information and data shared as a result of, in connection with, or in pursuance of this Agreement, in whatever form, written, oral, electronic or visual, as strictly confidential and shall not disclose it to third parties without the prior written consent of the Franchisor.
- The Franchise agreement shall be renewed every year by the mutual agreement of both the Franchise and Franchisor.
- The renewal will be dependent on SundayKart franchisee wellness score. The Franchise shall be renewed only if the SundayKart franchisee wellness score is either “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT”.
- The Franchiser is required to attend SundayKart franchisee renewal training class personally.
- Franchisee should not carry on the Business from any location/area other than the granted location/area to franchisee without the Franchisor’s prior written consent.
- Promotional or marketing event should solely promote the Franchisor’s brand and no other brand is permitted to be clubbed along with it.